Vera Gross Lecture
Dr. Janina Galler to deliver inaugural Vera Gross Lecture
Dr. Janina Galler from the Harvard Medical School will present the Barbados Nutrition Study for this public presentation. Since the 1970s this multidisciplinary developmental project has studied the lifelong effects of early malnutrition and associated childhood adversities. It includes long-term clinical and demographic data collection, social outcomes and EEG data collection.
This lecture is made possible by a generous contribution from Mortimer and Vera Gross.
BrainLat Symposium 2021
EEG biomarkers of brain health and dementia
Hosted by: BrainLat-UAI | GBHI
Advances from the Latin-American Research Network and ISTAART Electrophysiology Professional Interest Area.
2021 IOP conference
20th World Congress of Psychophysiology
7-11 September 2021
GBC-related research activities presented at this event included:
- Keynote by Alan Evans – Open Neuroscience
- Keynote by Jorge Bosch Bayard – EEG based brain connectivity methods
- Keynote by Paolo Rossini – Brain network Analysis via Graph Theory
- Keynote by Scott Makeig - Advancing high resolution brain-body imaging
- Pedro Valdes-Sosa Symposium on Electrophysiology as a Tool for Global Health
- Jorge Bosch Bayard Symposium on Brain Connectivity
- Jorge Riera Symposium - Origins of the event-related EEG
- Anne Gallagher & Sarah Lippe Symposium - Innovative Brain Recording Methods
- Thalia Harmony Symposium - Cognitive Activity in Infants at Risk of Brain Damage
- Fuleah Razzaq Symposium - Long-term malnutrition effects. The Barbados study
- Armida Mucci & Claudio Babiloni Symposium - Do Mental Disorders Surf on EEG Waves
International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology annual meeting
- Claudio Babiloni, Sapienza Univeristy of Rome: "Primary visual consciousness of qualia: the neural basis"
- Aina Puce, Indiana U: "Consciousness and Social representation in the brain"
- Chaired by Alan Evans